If you follow Seattle Channel on Facebook, you may have noticed we aren’t popping up in your news feed as often. Earlier this year, Facebook overhauled its news feed to prioritize posts from users’ friends over businesses and news outlets. The change means less public content, including videos and other posts from news sources like Seattle Channel.
If you like or follow Seattle Channel’s Facebook page and want our unique blend of arts, community and government coverage to stay in your news feed, you can take a few simple steps.
For the desktop website version:
- Head over to the Seattle Channel Facebook page.
- Next to the “like” button you will find either “follow” or “following.”
- Click on that, and select “See First.”
For mobile, the steps are slightly different. If you use the Facebook app, here are the instructions:
- Open the app and search for our page.
- Select the “following” icon.
3. Select the far right option “See First.”
You’re done! Thanks for keeping Seattle Channel and our in-depth local coverage in your news feed.